Wednesday 13 February 2013

You're All White












I don't know what it is about white but I cannot get enough of it at the moment.
Maybe it's the smell of a gloriously sunny and warm weekend looming.
Maybe because it screams luxury, peace and parisian chic?

Even my bedroom is having a white out phase at the moment.
I don't know about you, but to me there's nothing cozier than getting into a bed full of fluffy, white doona's, sheets and blankets.
Which brings me to my next point...

Nothing looks quite so inviting as an unmade bed.
Especially if it's white.

I love white so much that to the woodstock-themed party I am attending this weekend, I plan on wearing a white floral garland on my head amidst the black lace bell bottoms, sky-high boots and burnt velvet kimono. I totally made the garland myself too, no biggie.. only wish they were peonies :(

Photos to come.

J&J x

No comments:

Post a Comment